Posts I Will Write At Some Point

  • -Women's pants (yes, this is related to teaching)
  • County vs. township school districting
  • teachers are aliens from mars (or, "you eat lunch?")
  • Urban appendices to management books
  • Cultural differences in discipline
  • Ruby Payne's "A Framework for Understanding Poverty"

Friday, December 12, 2008

You Know

(I realize this is not an actual blog post, and that I haven't really made a blog post for over a month. Hopefully I'll have time shortly, now that my grades are in.)

You know you are a primary teacher when you find yourself thinking, on a more-than-weekly basis, "What is this in my pocket, and how the *&@#^$A* did it get there?"

Yesterday's catch: 3 bits of crayon, 1/3 of an eraser, a late slip, someone's broken cell phone, and two pens.

No comments: